Duration: 12 months
Total price: €1,188 (€99 per month)
Number of accounts: 5
Our premium package offers exclusive fundraising support to your organisation. On top of the usual TripleFunds features such as databases, webinars and resources, we carry out 3 proposal reviews for you: you send us your draft proposal and we advise you on how to improve the application (we add comments in the word document for all sections of the proposal). And you get 1 donor mapping (we screen 500,000 donors for you and select up to 20 best matches).
- Grants Database (over 1,400 open funding opportunities from public and private donors)
- Donor Database (over 2,600 donor profiles from government, foundations, funds, business incubators, etc.)
- Resource Section (app. 50 weekly updated resource guides on various topics for fundraising)
- Webinars (bi-monthly live webinar sessions on up-to-date fundraising topics, i.e. “Successful Fundraising from Foundations” or “How to apply to USAID and DFID” as well presentations and audio recordings of past webinars)
- 3 Proposal Reviews in total over 12 months (we review 3 existing proposals by adding comments in the word documents on all relevant sections of the proposal)
- 1 Donor Mapping in total over 12 months we screen 500,000 donors for you and select up to 20 best matches for you)
- E-Mail Alert (weekly e-mail alert with all new grants and donors of the last 7 days)
- Customer Support (we answer all emails within 24 hours 7 days a week and offer you an introductory Skype call with our experts)
If you want to get to know more details about our Premium Package, you are welcome to download our brochure here or send us an email to office(a)triple-minds.com.
“TripleMinds did a very thorough and concise donor mapping which identified excellent potential partners, as well as targeted information about each partner that was very much of interest and relevant for us. They also reviewed some of our proposals and identified how we can better present ourselves to partners, how we can more convincingly argue our case.” (Humana Spain, August 2018)