|Donor:||U.S. Mission to North Macedonia|
|Application procedure:||Full Proposal|
|Donor base:||United States|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation|
|Grant size:||Small - up to $100,000|
|Minimum grant size:||1.000$|
|Total available budget:||-|
|Maximum grant size:||20.000$|
|Funding ratio:||up to 100%|
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth
- Economic Development
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Governance & Democracy
- Media & Journalism
The U.S. Embassy Skopje Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Department of State is pleased to announce that funding is available through the Embassy’s public diplomacy grants program for creative new ideas and projects that increase mutual understanding between the U.S. and North Macedonia and promote the bilateral relationship. Topic areas eligible for funding include:
- entrepreneurship and innovation;
- programs that support culture and the arts, including mutual appreciation of artistic work from both countries;
- diversity and empowerment of youth and underserved communities;
- democratic processes and values;
- strengthening resiliency against disinformation;
- environment protection; and
- programs that support North Macedonia’s Euro-Atlantic integration process.
All programs must include an American element: a cultural connection; utilization of American expert/s, organization/s or institution/s that will promote good and/or innovative practices in a specific field; etc.
The U.S. Embassy encourages applications from local non-governmental organizations. U.S. NGOs may apply, but preference is given to partnerships that develop the capacity of NGOs in North Macedonia and include plans to transfer programs to sustainable local management.
Actions must take place in North Macedonia.
Most awards are expected to be around $10,000, with a minimum of $1,000 and a maximum of $20,000. Projects generally must be completed in one year or less. Expected Number of Awards: 10.
The Embassy will accept proposals on a rolling basis throughout the year until August 31, 2022.