|Donor:||U.S. Mission to Chile|
|Application procedure:||Full Proposal|
|Donor base:||United States|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation|
|Grant size:||Medium - up to $1,000,000|
|Minimum grant size:||25.000$|
|Total available budget:||200.000$|
|Maximum grant size:||100.000$|
|Funding ratio:||up to 100%|
- Climate Change
PAS Santiago invites proposals for programs that enhance cooperation between the United States and Chile to promote action responding to climate change, at the local and/or national level. Programs could build or strengthen partnerships to address climate and environmental resilience, green economic development, and/or impacts on vulnerable communities, for example. All programs must include a U.S. element, or connection with U.S. expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s. And programs must also feature a multimedia component to share achievements and impacts, inspiring citizen participation in climate action.
Examples of past programs have included, but are not limited to:
- Speaking tours/public talks by U.S. experts or roundtable discussions by U.S. experts with counterparts in Chile;
- Activities that foster long-term student and academic collaboration between U.S. and Chilean universities, technical schools, and community colleges;
- Joint U.S.-Chile virtual or in-person conferences or meetings that promote U.S.-Chile collaboration and share expertise and best practices among different Chilean audiences and institutions;
- Projects that feature one or more U.S. or Chilean models or best practices, and consider how they could be adapted or replicated in different contexts;
- Creative projects that use social media or virtual interaction to expand and amplify project impact.
The Public Affairs Section will consider the full range and diversity of U.S. and Chilean non-profit organizations and higher education institutions.
Actions must take place in Chile.
Total available funding is $200,000. Grants may range from $25,000-$100,000.
The application deadline is 30 June 2022. A full proposal must be submitted. All application templates can be downloaded at the given website.