|Donor:||Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Armenia|
|Application procedure:||Full Proposal|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation|
|Grant size:||Small - up to $100,000|
|Minimum grant size:||-|
|Total available budget:||-|
|Maximum grant size:||60.000€|
|Funding ratio:||up to 100%|
- Governance & Democracy
- Human Rights
- Peace & Conflict Resolution
- Social Inclusion
- Women & Gender
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the Republic of Armenia is pleased to announce a Call for Concept Notes for 2023 budget year for the projects promoting Equal rights for women and girls. Equal rights for women and girls means:
- Decreased occurrence of all forms of violence against women and girls in public and private life,
- Strengthened women’s voice, agency, leadership and representative participation in decision-making processes in public, private and civic sphere,
- Reinforced women’s economic rights and empowerment and female entrepreneurship encouraged 9excluding grants for the start-up businesses),
- Women’s and girls’ rights protected in crisis and conflict situations and women’s meaningful participation and leadership in peace- and state-building promoted.
This call is open to independent civil society organizations, research institutions and individuals, preferably based and operating in Armenia.
Actions must take place in Armenia.
Budget must be realistic, from EUR 0-60.000.
An organization submits a concept note using the enclosed form by 3 February 2023,18:00 Yerevan time to JER-PROJECTS@minbuza.nl.