Donor: Climate-KIC
Application procedure: Online Application
Donor base: Belgium
Reference number: -
Eligible applicants: Non-Profit Organisation, Social Business
Deadline: 16.10.2023

Financial details

Grant size: Small - up to $100,000
Minimum grant size: -
Total available budget: -
Funding type: Grants
Maximum grant size: 45.000€
Funding ratio: up to 75%


  • Capacity Building
  • Climate Change
  • Environment & Natural Resources

Project Locations

  1. America


  2. Asia


  3. Europe

      Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine


1) Objective

The EIT Community invites applicants to develop and submit applications aligned with the New European Bauhaus initiative (hereinafter NEB) focused on developing long-term solutions in collaboration with citizens to deliver transformation that matches the needs and demands of a wider community.

The overall purpose of this Co-Create NEB Call for Proposals is to demonstrate new solutions to boost the transformation of cities, rural and peri-urban areas by bringing individuals and communities closer to nature, building a sense of belonging, addressing the needs of territories and communities that needed specific attention, and transforming value chains and life of materials towards circularity.

2) Eligibility

This Call for Proposals is open to legal entities (private or public, KIC partners or not) established in Member States (MS) of the European Union (EU), and/or in Third Countries associated to Horizon Europe. Applications must be a consortia of a minimum of 2 partners and a maximum of 4 partners. One of these partners must be a city, region or an affiliated entity to a city or region located in an EU Member State or a Third Country associated to Horizon Europe. At least 2 of the partners must be independent from each other. One partner has to be presented as the Lead Partner.

3) Location

Actions must take place in EU member states, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Türkiye, Ukraine, and Outermost Regions: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain).

4) Budget

The funding rate is 75% up to €45,000 for each project, leaving the remaining 25% to be co-funded by the applicant. Overall, 8 selected projects (ideally a minimum of 1 proposal per EIT Community NEB Challenge) can be implemented in six regions/cities located in the European Union Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries from February 2024 to December 2024.

5) Application

The application deadline is 16 October 2023. The process is organised in a one-step application procedure through the PLAZA e-submission platform.

Login Account

Already a Rubnio Customer?

Invaild email address.

6 or more characters, letters and numbers. Must contain at least one number.

Your information will nerver be shared with any third party.