Donor: Climate-KIC
Application procedure: Online Application
Donor base: Belgium
Reference number: -
Eligible applicants: Non-Profit Organisation, Social Business
Deadline: 29.09.2023

Financial details

Grant size: Small - up to $100,000
Minimum grant size: -
Total available budget: -
Funding type: Grants
Maximum grant size: 15.000€
Funding ratio: up to 80%


  • Capacity Building
  • Climate Change

Project Locations

  1. America


  2. Asia


  3. Europe

      Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine


1) Objective

The EIT Community invites applicants to develop and submit applications aligned with the New European Bauhaus initiative (hereinafter NEB) focused on developing long-term solutions in collaboration with citizens to deliver transformation that matches the needs and demands of a wider community.

The overall purpose of this Connect NEB Call for Proposals is to activate citizen-generated solutions and initiatives to resolve challenges facing European cities, rural and peri-urban areas to facilitate the exchange of knowledge between people whilst addressing sustainability, quality of experience and inclusiveness.

2) Eligibility

This a mono-beneficiary Call for Proposals open to legal entities (private or public, KIC partners or not) established in Member States (MS) of the European Union (EU), and/or in Third Countries associated to Horizon Europe. Consortia are not allowed. Applications from RIS countries are encouraged to participate.

3) Location

Actions must take place in EU member states, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Türkiye, Ukraine, and Outermost Regions: Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, Martinique, Mayotte and Saint-Martin (France), the Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain).

4) Budget

The funding rate is 80% up to €15,000 for each project, leaving the remaining 20% to be co-funded by the applicant. Overall, 8 selected projects (ideally a minimum of 1 proposal per EIT Community NEB Challenge) can be implemented in six regions/cities located in the European Union Member States or Horizon Europe Associated Countries from February 2024 to November 2024.

5) Application

The application deadline is 29 September 2023. The process is organised in a one-step application procedure through the PLAZA e-submission platform.

Login Account

Already a Rubnio Customer?

Invaild email address.

6 or more characters, letters and numbers. Must contain at least one number.

Your information will nerver be shared with any third party.