|Donor:||Netherlands Embassy Poland|
|Application procedure:||Letter of Inquiry|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation|
|Grant size:||Small - up to $100,000|
|Minimum grant size:||-|
|Total available budget:||-|
|Maximum grant size:||-|
|Funding ratio:||up to 100%|
- Economic Development
- Social Inclusion
The Dutch embassies and consulates function as promoters and supporters of international cultural cooperation and are not operating as cultural funds. The embassy does have limited funds available for small-scale cultural projects (Embassy Fund for Cultural Diplomacy) that contribute to the policy goals of the Netherlands. Within its grant program for local cultural projects the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands aims to:
- (1) strengthen the political-, social-, or cultural dialogue and support projects that contribute to the sustainable development goals or European values;
- (2) support Dutch economic interest, promote the Dutch creative industries and assist projects with a market expanding effect for the Dutch cultural sector;
- (3) support projects that focus on the increase of knowledge of the cultural sector of the Netherlands;
- (4) be partner for a network of organizations that spread the knowledge of the historic ties between Poland and the Netherlands, as well as organizations that protect and preserve Polish-Dutch common cultural heritage;
- and (5) assist the ‘Dutch Language Departments’ at the universities in Poland and promote Dutch language and literature.
Application must be submitted by a Polish or a Belarusian organization.
Actions must take place in Poland or in Belarus.
Total funding volume and grant sizes are not specified.
If you wish to apply for funding, please contact the cultural department of the embassy before sending the application. Applications can be submitted all the year round on standard application forms, which will be send to you upon request. Contact: Mr. Martin van Dijk (+48) 22 – 5591253, Ms. Katarzyna Kolman (+48) 22 – 5591251 War-pcz(a)minbuza.nl.