|Donor:||European Commission (EC) - International Partnerships|
|Application procedure:||Full Proposal|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation|
|Grant size:||Medium - up to $1,000,000|
|Minimum grant size:||450.000€|
|Total available budget:||500.000€|
|Maximum grant size:||500.000€|
|Funding ratio:||up to 90%|
- Agriculture & Rural Development
- Arts & Culture
- Capacity Building
- Children & Youth
- Economic Development
- Governance & Democracy
- Social Inclusion
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen participatory democracy and the EU integration and approximation process in Montenegro through an enhanced contribution by civil society. The specific objective(s) of this call for proposals is to increase capacity and recognition of key stakeholders (civil society, youth organisations, farmers’ organisations and other civic actors, as well as local authorities) as drivers of local development.
The priorities to be pursued by the grantee awarded under this call for proposals are:
1. Youth employment, especially in rural areas, including by improving digital skills, informal education and promotion of vocational training,
2. Development of small businesses of interest for youth, particularly in rural/marginalised areas
3. Social entrepreneurship, in particular in rural/marginalised areas,
4. Innovative cultural and tourism initiatives, including eco-tourism, and capitalising on local and traditional products and crafts
5. Local youth participation and activism in different policy areas,
6. Farmers associations’ engagement in agriculture and rural development policies, including enhanced youth participation in these areas.
In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must: (1) be a legal person and (2) be non-profit-making and (3) be a Civil Society Organization, a Consortium of CSO and (4) be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
Actions must take place in Montenegro.
The overall indicative amount made available under this call for proposals is €500,000. Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the minimum €450,000 and maximum €500,000. Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the minimum (75%) and maximum (90%) percentage of total eligible costs of the action. The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 36 months nor exceed 42 months.
The full application together with the declaration by the lead applicant must be submitted online via PROSPECT. The deadline for the submission is 27 June 2023.