|Application procedure:||Online Application|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation|
|Grant size:||Small - up to $100,000|
|Minimum grant size:||-|
|Total available budget:||-|
|Maximum grant size:||-|
|Funding ratio:||up to 25%|
- Climate Change
- Economic Development
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Food Security
- Social Inclusion
- Water & Sanitation
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen
Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine
Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
Eurofins Foundation’s primary areas of focus include supporting initiatives aimed at:
- Protecting the environment: protecting ecosystems in the sea and on land and conserving our planet’s scarce resources for future generations;
- Improving nutrition: support projects and initiatives feeding deprived communities in developing countries, programmes aimed at decreasing food waste and facing challenges of feeding a growing world population in a sustainable manner, etc.
- Improving health: facilitating access to clean water and sanitation, supporting research on cancer, organ transplants or addressing other significant challenges in modern healthcare;
- Helping social, not-for-profit businesses working in the fields of environment or health protection and improved nutrition, in line with Eurofins’ DNA;
- Promoting inclusion, diversity and equality at all levels of society through advocacy, education, mentorship, training and development programmes and STEM and STEAM outreach where this is contributing to a safer and healthier world;
- Supporting students who study or carry out research in fields aiming at contributing to safer and healthier lives but who lack sufficient financial resources;
- Helping nonprofit organisations active in the local communities where Eurofins’ laboratories operate and their staff live and work.
The project is impactful and aligned with the objectives of the Foundation; it must clearly mention the needs it addresses, its positive impact and the effective use of the funds; an evaluation of the project’s effectiveness is requested.
Actions can take place worldwide.
The requested funding represents a maximum of 25% of the total costs of the project, including staff costs if applicable. Their annual funding volume is between €1-2 million.
Applications are open each year from January to October and a decision on funding for selected projects is made in Q4. The proposal must be submitted online.