|Donor:||European Commission (EC) - CREA|
|Application procedure:||Online Application|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation, Social Business|
|Grant size:||Large - more than $1,000,000|
|Minimum grant size:||-|
|Total available budget:||5.500.000€|
|Maximum grant size:||-|
|Funding ratio:||up to 100%|
- Arts & Culture
- Capacity Building
- Media & Journalism
Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine
Expected results are:
- Improvement in the trans-national distribution of recent non-national European films.
- Increase in the investment in the production, acquisition, promotion, theatrical and online distribution of non-national European films.
- Develop links between the production and distribution sector thus improving the competitive position of non-national European film.
Description of the activities: There are two phases for the funded activities:
- The generation of a potential fund which will be attributed according to the performance of the company on the European market.
- The implementation of the action – the potential fund thus generated by each company must be reinvested in:
- minimum guarantees or advances paid for the international sales rights on eligible non-national European films;
- the promotion, marketing and advertising on the market of eligible non-national European films.
Eligible are legal entities (public or private bodies) established in eligible countries.
Actions must take place in EU member states plus Republic of North Macedonia, Republic of Turkey and Republic of Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Armenia, Georgia, Israel, Palestine, Tunisia and Ukraine.
The available call budget is EUR 5 500 000.
All applications must be submitted before 20 June 2023. All application details and templates can be downloaded from the given website. Proposals must be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal Electronic Submission System (accessible via the Topic page in the Search Funding & Tenders section).