|Application procedure:||Full Proposal|
|Donor base:||United States|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation, Social Business|
|Grant size:||Small - up to $100,000|
|Minimum grant size:||20.000$|
|Total available budget:||-|
|Maximum grant size:||40.000$|
|Funding ratio:||up to 80%|
- Agriculture & Rural Development
- Climate Change
- Economic Development
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Food Security
- Governance & Democracy
- Research, Technology & Innovation
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The objective of the Challenge fund: Czech solutions for SDGs is to facilitate the transfer of Czech know-how and innovative solutions that would address development challenges in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Georgia, Kingdom of Cambodia, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Zambia and contribute to the achievement of SDGs. Topics are:
- Sustainable Growth: with Focus on Circular Economy, Green Economy, Technology and Sustainable Tourism, Sustainable Agriculture, Sustainable Urban Development;
- Good Governance: Waste Management; Exit Single-Use Plastics; Air Pollution; Renewables, Green Procurement.
- Green Economy, Access to Renewable, Affordable and Clean Energy;
- Jobs And Live hoods;
- Support to Small and Medium Enterprises;
- Sustainable Agriculture;
- Innovative Financing.
- Democratic Governance; Building an Inclusive Society
- COVID-19 Socioeconomic Recovery;
The eligible applicants include the Czech private sector, NGOs, universities, state institutions or research centres. The applicants are required to engage local partners to assure viability in local conditions and to promote the sustainability and scalability of the solution.
Actions must take place in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Georgia, Kingdom of Cambodia, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Zambia.
Grants are ranging between US$20,000 and US$40,000, the Applicants provide co-funding of at least 20% of the total cost of the Project
The application must be submitted via the online application system on the Czech-UNDP Partnership for SDGs website by 12 July 2021, Istanbul Time 23.59 (GMT +3).