|Donor:||US Embassy Estonia|
|Application procedure:||Full Proposal|
|Donor base:||United States|
|Eligible applicants:||Individual, Non-Profit Organisation|
|Grant size:||Small - up to $100,000|
|Minimum grant size:||-|
|Total available budget:||-|
|Maximum grant size:||-|
|Funding ratio:||up to 100%|
- Children & Youth
- Economic Development
- Governance & Democracy
- Human Rights
- Peace & Conflict Resolution
- Research, Technology & Innovation
The Embassy administers a Small Grants Program which provides support for diverse projects promoting U.S. culture and values. Proposals are reviewed and evaluated on an ongoing basis and approved providing there are funds available. The Embassy is looking for unique and creative proposals from a wide variety of non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and individuals.
The Embassy Small Grants Program funds projects that enhance U.S.- Estonian cooperation or promote U.S. culture and values in at least one of the following areas:
- European and Transatlantic Security (including support for NATO, cyber issues, and other shared security challenges);
Economic Engagement, Innovation, and Investment (including support for science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics “STEAM”, climate change, entrepreneurship, and economic development amongst women and underrepresented communities);
- Western Values and Democratic Principles (including support for social cohesion, integration, and shared values).
- Highlighting the U.S.-Estonia Partnership (including projects that highlight the breadth and depth of the U.S.-Estonia partnership and/or includes elements that mark the 100th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Estonia in 2022.)
Non-profit organisations and individuals are eligible to apply.
Actions must take place in Estonia.
Priority will be given to those projects with budgets less than $25,000, however projects up to $50,000 can be considered.
Applications are accepted on a ongoing basis. To apply for a grant, please fill out and e-mail the application form to USASaatkond(a)state.gov. Application form in MS Word can be requested at USASaatkond(a)state.gov. Applications must be submitted in English and a preliminary answer will be given within 60 days.