|Donor:||German Embassy Bolivia|
|Application procedure:||Full Proposal|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation|
|Grant size:||Small - up to $100,000|
|Minimum grant size:||-|
|Total available budget:||-|
|Maximum grant size:||10.000€|
|Funding ratio:||Co-funding required|
- Agriculture & Rural Development
- Children & Youth
- Climate Change
- Economic Development
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Food Security
- Social Inclusion
- Water & Sanitation
- Women & Gender
Under this scheme swift and direct financial assistance can be provided to NGOs, local communities and religious institutions for the implementation of a small project for the benefit of disadvantaged groups of society. Particular consideration will be given to:
- (1) infrastructure (roads, water supply and energy communal facilities) – dam construction, irrigation facilities, wells for water storage, purchase of tankers, development of drinking water network, housing construction, generator or pumps;
- (2) income generation and food security (especially agriculture) and environmental protection – livestock rearing, vegetable gardens, environmental education and protection, tree planting, artificial insemination of cattle stations, purchase of vaccines to immunize cattle, boats and outboard engines for fishing cooperative, income generation projects;
- (3) health and sanitation – hospital equipment, etc.; and
- (4) education and vocational training – repair of the roof of a school, buying furniture for schools, equipment laboratory in schools, workshop equipment or purchase sewing and knitting machines for a vocational training.
The Embassy does not support conducting trainings, buying computers or cars, the granting of loans / deposit revolving credit funds, purchasing of land, laptops, photocopiers and similar equipment to ministries or public institutions; as well as information brochures for European tourists.
Eligible are local organisations and self-help groups.
Eligible are projects in Bolivia.
The maximum budget that applicants can apply for is €10,000.
Applications can be sent anytime throughout the year until the end of December each year. The application templates are in Spanish and can be downloaded from the website. The application should contain: (1) details of the organisation; (2) letter of recommendation (ie consul, German experts); (3) project description, location, purpose and number of beneficiaries; (4) description of own contribution (financial, material or other) by Bolivians; (5) budget; and (6) duration of the project (maximum 6 months).