|Donor:||European Commission (EC) - LIFE|
|Application procedure:||Online Application|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation, Social Business|
|Grant size:||Small - up to $100,000|
|Minimum grant size:||-|
|Total available budget:||300.000€|
|Maximum grant size:||70.000€|
|Funding ratio:||up to 60%|
- Capacity Building
- Climate Change
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Research, Technology & Innovation
Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine
The objective is the preparation of Strategic Nature Projects (SNAPs). SNAPS projects
(1) aim at the implementation of:
– Prioritised Action Frameworks (PAF) and/or
– Other plans or strategies adopted at international, national, regional or multiregional level by nature and biodiversity authorities, that implement EU nature and/or biodiversity policy or legislation,
(2) at large territorial scale
(3) with the involvement of all concerned stakeholders
(4) and include a coordination mechanism for funding supporting complementary measures necessary for the full implementation of the targeted PAF (or other eligible strategy).
Therefore the main objective of the TA-PP project is the submission of a full proposal for a SNAP.
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must: be legal entities (public or private bodies).
Proposals must relate to activities taking place in EU countries, Ukraine, Moldova.
The available call budget is €300,000. They fund max. 60% of the costs. Grants may range up to €70,000.
The application deadline is 07 September 2023 – 17:00:00 CET (Brussels). Proposals must be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal Electronic Submission System (accessible via the Topic page in the Search Funding & Tenders section). Paper submissions are NOT possible.