|Donor:||U.S. Mission to Nicaragua|
|Application procedure:||Full Proposal|
|Donor base:||United States|
|Eligible applicants:||Non-Profit Organisation|
|Grant size:||Small - up to $100,000|
|Minimum grant size:||-|
|Total available budget:||-|
|Maximum grant size:||40.000$|
|Funding ratio:||up to 100%|
- Economic Development
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Research, Technology & Innovation
- Social Inclusion
- Women & Gender
The U.S. Embassy Public Affairs Section – Small Grants Program award grants to U.S. and Nicaraguan individuals and non-profit and non-governmental organizations with legal status to support innovative projects focused on empowering Nicaraguans through educational and entrepreneurial opportunities.
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) is interested in projects that promote U.S.-Nicaragua relations through proposals that will:
- Improve instruction and academic achievement in English language proficiency and/or science, technology, environment, architecture/art, and math (STEAM)
- Strengthen entrepreneurship and economic development, and expand access among minority communities, women, and disadvantaged communities
- Engage alumni of U.S. sponsored exchange programs
- Promote civic education
Eligible applicants are: Registered not-for-profit organizations, including civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience; Nicaraguan and U.S. Individuals; Institutions of Higher Education.
Actions must take place in Nicaragua.
Maximum grant amount is $40,000. Expected Number of Awards: 10.
Submit the application package to PASManagua@state.gov only. It is required to submit the full application package. No application will be received after June 30, 2021.