Date: 28 June 2023
Time: 10.00-11.00 CEST
Convert to your time zone here
Modalities: webinar will take place via Zoom
Audio recording: will be available after the webinar
BONUS FEATURE: includes 30 days access to our online platform TripleFunds at the value of 39€
Total value of this webinar is 78€ and you save 39€
Did you know that potential grant givers mainly look out for your impact, your finances as well as your experience and team when they study your organisational profile for the first time?
It is therefore of high importance that you convey these key points clear and to the point in any of your communication materials such as your website, your annual reports – or your pitch deck. A pitch deck is a great option to introduce your organisation to a potential funder. It usually is a 10-15 pages document with the following sections: organisational details and finances, challenge and vision impact and activities, as well as people and team. You can use Power Point or set it up with the free online software Canva.
In this webinar we will share some insights into how we can build a simple and appealing pitch deck, what are the main elements and what are the do’s and dont’s.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What funders mainly look out for when they study a potential grantee
- What are the main elements of a pitch deck
- Ideas on how to present your impacts in simple visuals
- And we will show you how you can use Power Point or the simple software Canva for this
After the session you will be immediately able to develop a convincing and strong pitch deck for your organisation.
- 30 days free access to TripleFunds (full access to all sections) at the value of 39€
- Pitch deck template in Power Point that you can tailor to your own needs and tastes
- Pitch deck template in Canva that you can adjust to your organisational branding
We will have 60 minutes for this webinar: app. 45 minutes interactive presentation and 15 minutes Q&A.