|Application procedure:||Online Application|
|Eligible applicants:||Social Business|
|Grant size:||Small - up to $100,000|
|Minimum grant size:||30.000$|
|Total available budget:||-|
|Maximum grant size:||50.000$|
|Funding ratio:||up to 100%|
- Economic Development
- Research, Technology & Innovation
Oasis500 is a leading early stage and seed investment company, the first of its kind in Jordan and the MENA region. The programs at Oasis500 include entrepreneurship training, mentorship guidance, business incubation and acceleration, and additional follow-on investment and funding if required. At Oasis500 the startup acceleration program includes a six step process:
- (1) entrepreneurs selection & qualification: an online idea can be submitted anytime; should be short and simple;
- (2) business and entrepreneurship workshop: covers all business aspects, including business modeling, financials, pitching, facilitation and marketing, among others;
- (3) investment capital and funding: entrepreneurs are eligible for funding based on specific metrics and criteria set by our designated in house jury, and subject matter experts; seed investment ranges from $30,000-50,000. Oasis500 then becomes a 5% – 15% shareholder;
- (4) pitching process: lasts for about 3-4 weeks;
- (5) mentorship & acceleration: successful entrepreneurs who manage to get their seed investment in their IT business from Oasis500 gain an automatic incubation period at Oasis500 offices in Jordan;
- and (6) angel investor network: goal is to build a culture around early stage investment in the region and provide a proper platform that exposes carefully pre-selected start-ups, who are looking for angel capital, to potential angel investors.
Eligible are social businesses (startups, established companies) in Jordan.
Actions must take place in Jordan.
Entrepreneurs are eligible for funding based on specific metrics and criteria set by an in-house jury, and subject matter experts. Seed investment ranges from $30,000-50,000. Oasis500 then becomes a 5% – 15% shareholder.
Applications are on rolling-basis, and you can submit your application through the form once available through the website, or by sending your pitch deck and 3 years financial projections to email@example.com.