|Donor:||U.S. Mission to Algeria|
|Application procedure:||Full Proposal|
|Donor base:||United States|
|Eligible applicants:||Individual, Non-Profit Organisation|
|Grant size:||Medium - up to $1,000,000|
|Minimum grant size:||1.000$|
|Total available budget:||1.000.000$|
|Maximum grant size:||500.000$|
|Funding ratio:||up to 100%|
- Arts & Culture
- Capacity Building
- Economic Development
- Peace & Conflict Resolution
- Women & Gender
PAS Algiers invites proposals for programs that strengthen ties between the U.S. and Algeria through cultural and exchange programming that highlights shared values and promotes bilateral cooperation. All programs must include an American cultural element, or connection with American expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives. Examples of PAS Small Grants Program programs include, but are not limited to:
- Production of a reality television show on entrepreneurship;
- Cultural heritage conservation and preservation programs;
- Academic and professional lectures, seminars and speaker programs;
- Artistic and cultural fairs, joint U.S.-Algerian performances, and exhibitions;
- Professional and academic exchanges and programs; and
- English language programs.
The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from U.S. and Algeria: Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/nongovernmental organizations with programming experience; Individuals; Non-profit or governmental educational institutions; and Governmental institutions.
Actions must take place in Algeria.
Awards may range from a minimum of $1,000 to a maximum of $500,000. Total available funding is $1,000,000.
The deadline for submission is 1 September 2022.